Model Structure Metadata
The metadata available depends on the profile. However, there are a few fields that are always here:
- Archive: The AID of the archive to which the component belongs.
- Section: The section of the component within this archive (human-readable).
- Hypercube: The hypercube of the component within this section (human-readable).
- SectionURI: The URI of the section.
- HypercubeName: The internal name of the hypercube.
- Name: The name of the report element.
- Label: The label of the report element, with its preferred label role and in the original language.
- Kind: The kind of the report element (one of the six Concept, Abstract, LineItems, Hypercube, Dimension or Member).
- Depth: The depth of the report element (1 being the root).
- Order: The order of the report element among its siblings.
For Concepts, the same fields as for report elements appear in addition.