The following fields appear in the output of the rules endpoint:
- Type: the type of rule: validation against existing facts or formula to compute new facts.
- Label: a user-friendly description of the rule.
- ValidatedConcepts: if a validation, the name of the concepts being validated.
- ComputedConcept: the name of the concept being computed. In case of a validation, this is a new concept with a boolean data type.
- Kind: the kind of validation if applicable: RollUp or RollForward.
- Source: the origin of the rule (calculation, formula, manual, etc).
- Parent: in case of a roll-up or roll-forward, the target concept (total).
- Children: in case of a roll-up or roll-forward, the operand concepts.
- Formula: The rule written in JSONiq.